Handheld Nautiz X7
The Nautiz X7 exemplifies the evolution of handheld computers. Packed with innovative advancements in PDA technology, it surpasses everything else on the market with its mix of power, functionality and ruggedness. The Nautiz X7 can do everything you need to do – and some things you may not have even known you could do.
Performance begins with speed and power, and the Nautiz X7 offers a lively 806 MHz Xscale processor, with 128 MB of onboard RAM and a generous 4 GB of Flash storage. And this field-ready workhorse will go all day and more, with a 5600 mAh Li-ion battery that will operate up to 12 hours on a single charge. No other PDA provides more storage or longer standard battery life.
The Nautiz X7 also delivers an unprecedented package of capability. It starts with integrated SiRF Star III GPS, Bluetooth 2.0 and 802.11b/g WLAN functionality, plus a built-in 3-megapixel camera with autofocus and an LED flash. And the Nautiz X7 goes above and beyond with innovations such as 3G capability for GSM/UMTS phone and data transmission, an integrated compass and altimeter, and even a g-sensor/ accelerometer that can measure speed, vibration and rotation, opening the door to countless application possibilities. The Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system, 3.5-inch VGA touchscreen display and a numeric keypad make this handheld as easy to operate as it is groundbreaking.
Of course, a tool with all these features won’t do much good if it is not built tough enough to take virtually anywhere. With an IP67 rating which is unsurpassed among handheld computers, the rugged Nautiz X7 is impervious to both dust and water, and it can withstand repeated drops, vibration and operating temperatures from -30 °C to 60 °C. It weighs in at just 490 grams, and it’s compact enough to operate in one hand.
With a combination of features and rugged performance you cannot find in any other handheld, the Nautiz X7 is leading the way in mobile computing.Price: $
Download Specifications Technical & Application Supplement
- 179 mm (7") x 97 mm (3.8") x 37 mm (1.5")
- 490 g (17 ounces) including rechargeable battery
- Operating: -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F) MIL-STD 810G, Method 501.4, Procedure II, Method 502.4, Procedure I, II & III
- Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Temp Shock: MIL-STD 810G, Method 503.4, Procedure I (-40 °C/70 °C)
- Drop: MIL-STD 810G, Method 516.5, Procedure IV 26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft) 6 additional drops at -30 °C (-22 °F), 6 additional drops at 60 °C (140 °F)
- Vibration: MIL-STD 810G, Method 514.5 Procedure I
- Sand & dust: IP67, IEC-529 Dust: MIL-STD 810G, Method 516.5, Procedure IV
- Water: IP67, IEC 529 MIL-STD 810G, Method 512.4, Procedure I, Water Jet 12.5 mm dia. @ 2.5 - 3m, 100 Liter/min.
- Humidity: MIL-STD 810G, Method 507.4, 90%RH temp cycle 30~60°C
- Altitude: 4572 m (15.000 ft), MIL-STD 810G, Method 500.4, Procedures I, II & III
- Processor: Marvell PXA310 806 MHz
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 4 GB iNAND Flash
- Microsoft Windows® Mobile 6.1 Classic (NX7-B) Microsoft Windows® Mobile 6.1 Professional (NX7-W)
- 480x640 pixel Anti-glare 3.5" VGA resolution, sunlight readable, 262K colour (18 bit), TMR Technology with LED backlight
- Numeric keypad with backlighting, on-screen QWERTY keyboard
- 5600 mAh Li-ion battery pack
- 1 x USB host and client (Mini AB USB OTG, 1.2 host, 2.0 client) Power jack, 1 x SDIO slot 9-pin serial RS-232 connector
- PAN: Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR WLAN: Integrated 802.11b/g supports AES, TKIP, WEP, WPA and WPA2 GSM/UMTS (HSDPA/EDGE) Integrated speaker & microphone with noise cancellation
- Integrated GPS SiRF Star III chipset with WAAS/EGNOS support Integrated E-Compass and G-Sensor Integrated Altimeter
- Integrated 3 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- RFID Barcode scanner