Advance Storage Products, the leading provider of pallet racking solutions, introduces Rover, the next generation of Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS). Rover is a highly configurable, 3-dimensional shuttle-based AS/RS that is cost effective, flexible and scalable. The system is ideal for manufacturers and distributors, including those in the food, beverage, and frozen food industries whose operations demand flexible high density storage with great throughput.
According to John Krummell, President and CEO of Advance, “Rover provides extremely high throughput and is easily reconfigured to accommodate changing storage needs, SKU profiles and production demands. Rover can help distribution and production facility operators dramatically improve the storage density and performance of their warehouses.”
Rover advantages include:
- High Density: From selective to deep lane storage, Rover provides the ability to configure lane depths to match slotting needs
- Modularity: Easily expanded throughput (additional vehicles or VRC’s) or storage capacity (racking)
- High Throughput: Multiple vehicles can work in a single aisle allowing throughput unmatched by traditional AS/RS
- Design Flexibility: Vary storage depths within a lane, configure to existing building footprints, and output to multiple locations
- Single Source: As the direct producer of the vehicles, system control software and storage rack system, Advance is in a unique position to provide unmatched service at a very competitive cost position
To learn more, visit www.advancestorageproducts.com/rover-as-rs or call Kevin Darby at 714.657.1608.
About Advance Storage Products
Advance Storage Products, headquartered in Huntington Beach, California and manufacturing in Cedartown, Georgia and Salt Lake City, Utah, is a market leader in quality warehouse rack systems. For more than 50 years, Advance has been providing design, engineering, and project management for a full line of substantial material handling installations.