- In image A, the laser is displayed without a back cover. The terminal block is exposed and visible to the end-user.
- In image B, the laser has a standard back cover with a cable gland.
- In image C, the laser is displayed with an optional interface cap.
After the back cover is applied, end-users can connect cables to the laser in one of two ways (for more information about each option, view our Dimetix Cable Cut Sheet):
- Ethernet IP, Profinet, or EtherCat
- Serial, Analog, or Digital I/O
Laser-View Technologies offers an extensive range of optional accessories for Dimetix lasers. This is only one aspect that sets us apart from the competition. Additionally, our team is readily available to answer any questions you have. Contact us today to learn more about Dimetix lasers and their accessories.