Explosion-proof enclosures are critical for protecting electrical equipment in facilities that have hazardous, explosion prone environments. Laser-View Technologies offers explosion proof accessories for Dimetix laser distance sensors that provide protection from ignition. These non-corrosive, aluminum and stainless steel construction enclosures enable Dimetix laser range finding equipment to be used in hazardous industrial environments.
We have placed our Explosion Proof Enclosures in many hazardous environments, including:
- Chemical Plant on ex-proof overhead crane
- Waste Water Treatment Plant in a bio-digester
- Coal Fired Power Plant to monitor transfer cars
- Bulk Material Handling
- Rail Car Unloading
- Drill Rigs
- Polymer Production
One success story we’ve had with our Explosion Proof Enclosures was with our partner BTSensors in Italy. We provided them with 80 enclosure housings for their OEM customer. It proved to be an exciting opportunity to distribute and network globally.
A few of the key features of our Explosion Proof Enclosures include:
- Classified are rated for NEC Class I (vapor and gas), Class II (combustible dust), and ATEX
- NEMA 4X standard for outdoor/wash-down applications
- Dual-sided instrument enclosure keeps power supply and laser in separate chambers
- Non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Rugged and convenient mounting bracket
- Accepts all Dimetix D-series laser distance sensors, measuring with 1mm accuracy
- Networkable with EthernetIP, Profinet, or Ethercat via our integrated Ethernet connection board in the rear of the enclosure
Interested in learning more about our Explosion Proof enclosures or Dimetix laser distance sensor accessories? Click here to contact Laser-View Technologies.