The Rota-tally is a non-contact, rotary shaft sensor designed to easily measure shaft rotation and speed. It is field retrofittable to a magnetic shaft mounting (1.5”) with chain mounting.
Designed for harsh environments, the Rota-tally can withstand hazardous conditions and provide measurements in temperatures from -25°C to 80°C. It can be used to measure shaft rotation and speed in various environments including:
- Paving plants
- Power generation
- Conveyor machinery
- Mobile construction equipment
- Industrial presses and rolling plants
Additional functions include:
- All digital measurements
- Customizable features
- 1024 pules per revolution
- Designed for harsh environments
- Magnetic shaft mounting (1.5”) with chain mount
Interested in learning more about the Rota-tally? Contact Laser-View Technologies at [email protected] for more information.